Get Started with your Aviation Training right away!
Our courses are mobile friendly so you can learn wherever and whenever you want.
Our featured instructors are all familiar with EASA rulemaking and specialists active in the field of Aviation. They are there to help you!
Learning at TATA is fun and easy! Check some examples on this website by clicking the search icon and type the name of the course you are interested in.
Dr. Hazel Courteney
CEO State Safety Global
Susie Møller Frederiksen
CEO Avsec Consulting ApS
Ground Operations Consultant at McKechnie Aviation LTD
Manager EASA Rulemaking & Certification Directorate r.d.t.
- Courses delivered by people recognised as leading experts in their own field
- Unique delivery ensures enhanced, effective, teaching and learning
- Reduction in travel and out-of-the-office time
- Reduced learning and communication expenses
- Can be used for accredited continuous professional development (CPD)
- Increased employee productivity
- Better customer service delivered by employees being kept up-to- date
- Positive impact on culture and employee morale
- Consistent and timely communication
- Improved employee satisfaction and service
- Continuous corporate alignment
- Flexible learning
- Social learning
- Broad application
- SMART LEARNING courses are high-end broadcast web casts with binding keys
- Registration required
- Various forms of presentation and formats
- Pre-test, post-test, questions and statements with direct feedback (right / wrong)
- Accreditations are automatically processed
- Final score versus potential score can be included as an option
- End result is presented as a mail file
- Optimal test reports and Analyses
- Cost efficient: More value for money
- Simple practical navigation
- Live, On Demand FAQ
- Alert service by SMS and email
- Latest Updates
- Reference to supporting literature
- Links with social networks like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Known costs
- Compatible with all possible devices (platform independent)
Our courses are used by
Irish Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport
Montenegro Civil Aviation Agency
What other people say about TATA
“The system is good well designed with self guidance.
The course added value to some human factor and error management courses I did.
The material is organized with direct useful examples.
I can recommend these type of aviation courses.”
“I just finished course regards ICAO Annex 19 Ed2 (TATA). Thank you for this material. Congrats on great job and very useful training material and straightforward explanation of all ICAO Ann 19 Ed2 requirements.
This course we found very useful for our colleagues in CAA, inspectors, and members of National Safety Committee.”
Safety Manager Montenegro Civil Aviation Agency